The services we provide
Synergia accompanies the creation of innovative enterprise and accelerates the development of existing businesses through solid support for novel initiatives.
* The first e-secure transaction,
* The first IP telephony tests,
* The development of a machine capable of rendering aluminium as strong as steel via nitrogen ionisation, have all taken place within the Caen la Mer conurbation...
Synergia provides both public and private players with shared visibility of the district's economic, technological and social prospects:
* anticipation of demographic, environmental and economic change,
* development of infrastructures,
* creation of new business parks,
* emergence of new industry sectors,
* territorial "coopetition"...
Synergia identifies the potential of emerging industry sectors and relies on businesses and training & research institutions to encourage their development:
* Nautical sector
* Archives and Multimedia.
This global approach is an integral constituent of the agency's strategy to consolidate and diversify Caen la Mer's economic fabric.
Synergia BUSINESS CREATION
Synergia welcomes and accompanies new and developing businesses by reuniting the necessary technical conditions (property, industrial expertise, business plan) to ensure their success. The agency also markets land developments and property programmes in partnership with developer-contractors.
* "Plug N'Work" new technology business incubator
* Nouveau Bassin business park (25ha)
* Norlanda - 13,000m2 nautical incubator and business centre
* Nouveau Monde multimodal water/rail/road business park (17ha)
Synergia contributes towards the promotion and the active coordination of Caen la Mer's urban community. Action to achieve this aim involves, in particular, the positive development of innovation and the networking of players from research, higher education & training and private enterprise:
* "Connexions" Magazine
* High-tech business breakfast meetings
* Synergia Newsletter